Our industry has been asking for health insurance and it's finally here. Small, midsize or large employers that become Wisconsin Restaurant Association members now have access to exclusive health plan pricing and solutions.
The Hospitality Associations Alliance, created by the National Restaurant Association and UnitedHealth Group, offers WRA members more health care solutions and promotes wellness in the hospitality industry.
With benefits like these, it pays to be a member.
For more information, contact:
Carrie Douglas | Member Engagement Manager
Health PLAN Discounts
WRA members are eligible for health plan discounts through UnitedHealthcare:
- Up to a 5% discount on manual medical rates for fully insured groups with 51 or more eligible employees.
- An annual invoice credit of up to 5% on administrative fees for new ASO medical products for self-funded groups with 100 or more eligible employees.
- Up to a 5% discount on specialty benefits (dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness) for fully insured groups – in addition to all other discounts including bundling benefits programs.
Association Health Plan
Restaurant & Hospitality Association benefit trust
Available to small restaurant and lodging WLRA member employers with 2-99 eligible employees, the Restaurant & Hospitality Association Benefit Trust offers small businesses some of the same product selection and pricing flexibility advantages formerly available only to large employers.
- Features a product portfolio with more than 100 health plan designs, including high-deductible options with health reimbursement accounts (HRAs) and health savings accounts (HSAs)
- Insured and serviced by UnitedHealthcare
- While the Trust is available in Wisconsin, it is not available in all states
Virtual visits: exclusive offering
- Unlimited access to virtual visits for mental health and medical conditions
- All employees eligible: full time, part time, and furloughed
- Cost: $7 per employee per month includes unlimited visits with no copay for employees and their families
- Employers go to Set Up page
- Employers are billed each month and may cost share with employees
- No insurance required; No participation requirements; Minimum 2 enrolled
At Home Lab Testing
Let’s Get Checked
Allows employees to take their health into their own hands. An accessible, affordable and convenient home health lab testing service is available to employees for a members-only negotiated 25% discount off retail.
- Avoid waiting rooms, doctors’ scripts and appointments, simply collect your sample from home in minutes, mail it in and receive secure online laboratory results within 5 days.
- LetsGetChecked offers a range of over 30 tests including women’s health, men’s health, sexual health, and wellness.
COVID19 tests now available!
- $107 per test includes 20% member discount and expedited shipping
- Online results in 48-72 hours once swab is received by lab
- FDA authorized
If you are interested in purchasing for your employees please complete the “Organization Query” via the link below, a LGC representative will contact you and process tests.
Individuals may order tests but the 20% discount will not apply and tests will cost $119.
Save up to 75% on prescriptions
FREE Pharmacy Discount Cards
The Pharmacy Discount Card is free for industry professionals and their families.
- Completely free - no fees, forms or participant limits.
- Save up to 75% (40% average) on FDA-approved prescription medications.
- Accepted at 62,000+ pharmacies nationwide.
- No deductibles, exclusions, limits or maximums - the discount card is not insurance.
Request as many cards as you'd like to share with your team, your family or keep for yourself.Request Pharmacy Cards
- Active Minds – Resources to stay mentally healthy during this crisis time. (free)
Access a free resources hub for help during the COVID-19 pandemic including stress management, community building from a distance, tips for remote workers. Access general resources now.
- PatientsLikeMe - The world's largest personalized health network helps people find new treatments, connect with others and take action to improve their outcomes. (free)
Access a community for anyone concerned about symptoms and/or diagnosed with COVID-19, as well as anyone suffering from anxiety and depression, to come together and discuss coping mechanisms and support. Hospitality specific landing page & resources. www.patientslikeme.com/join/hospitality
- PsychHub - the most comprehensive online learning platform on mental health, substance use, and suicide prevention topics in the world. (free)
- Optum Substance Use Disorder Helpline (free)
In crisis? Call 1-855-780-5955 or visit liveandworkwell.com/recovery for immediate help anytime from anywhere.
- Optum Emotional Support Helpline (free)
Need a little support? Call 1-866-342-6892 for help anytime from anywhere.
- Crisis Text Line (free)
In crisis? Text HELLO to 741741 for immediate help anytime from anywhere.
- Ben’s Friends - Hospitality-focused substance abuse support network (free)
Join a safe environment with others who understand the unique challenges experienced by people on the front lines in restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality industries. Click here to find a meeting near you or access telephonic meetings.
For more information on the Hospitality Associations Alliance program and its exclusive member offerings, contact Alliah Sheta at email@example.com.
Some restrictions and exclusions apply. Discounts are available only to members of the National Restaurant Association and its state restaurant association partners; and may vary by location and group size.
Insurance coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company of Illinois, Inc. or their affiliates. Administrative services provided by United HealthCare Services, Inc. or their affiliates. Health Plan coverage provided by or through UnitedHealthcare of Wisconsin, Inc.