Suppliers Offering Coronavirus-related Goods/Services
The suppliers listed below are partners of the WRA that have specific products, services and/or discounts they are offering to help restaurateurs during the coronavirus crisis. $$$ symbols indicate a discount or special offer.
For more information about being included on this list, contact:
Alex Liautaud | Exhibit Sales Manager
To update your current listing, contact:
Ryan Pettersen | Advertising Director, Supplier Services Specialist
ABC SOLUTIONS INC.
We are a full-service IT firm for the food service industry that specializes in keeping Internet, phones and point of sale system functioning at optimal performance. COVID-19 has brought about an increase of calls and online ordering. What this means is the restaurants’ current IT infrastructure and phone systems may not be equipped to keep up with this increase volume, causing customers to get busy signals, or calls being disconnected or the Internet to go down, taking the point of sale system offline. We can quickly remedy this. We offer services and solutions for Internet, phones, Wi-Fi, security cameras, point of sale, online ordering, and more.
$$$ Special COVID-19 pricing: (1) Free onsite evaluation of your technology infrastructure. (2) Equipment purchases at our cost.
Cadco: Mobile handwashing; Cambro: Handwashing stations, antimicrobial shelving, delivery items, trays, meal delivery, plate covers; American Metalcraft: Shields/guards, partitions, barriers, signage, plate covers; T&S: Electronic faucets; Atlas: Shields/guards
Our territory reps will come to your location/operation (if safe and appropriate) and assess any issues you may be having and help solve delivery, storage, food safety, water usage concerns and more while you adapt to the new food-service marketplace.
Video calls and meetings available!
♥♥ Ordering carryout food as often as possible for office staff.
Badger Wholesale Foodservice
To-go containers, foodservice gloves, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, Grade A concentrate sanitizer, guest checks, to-go containers, thank you bags, pizza boxes.
$$$ Zero minimum delivery. Split cases don't need 4/1 gal Badger Wholesale will deliver 1/1 gal.
Payroll Protection Program assistance
• Automated Payroll Protection Program application & forgiveness tools.
• Assist operators in finding banks for next round of PPP funding.
• 13-Week cash flow model
$$$ We can waive fees in many cases to assist members in finding a bank for PPP funding.
♥♥ Baker Tilly Foundation will match—up to a total of $100K—donations made to three recipient organizations chosen for their ability to immediately help the communities, families and individuals impacted by this health crisis.
• PPE: face masks, gloves, essential janitorial/sanitation products, plexiglass screens, dividers, customizable distancing signage, carryout signage, wash stations and more ‒ to protect staff and guests.
• To-go: assortment of food, drink and condiment containers, bags and disposable cups/lids that are flexible, easy to manage, and reliable for maintaining quality.
• Digital ease: Customized app and website via our Boelter Blue solution. Everything you need in ONE app/website—Push messages. Online ordering. Loyalty punch cards. Waitlist to manage occupancy. Social integration. And more.
• Reopening Guidance: Call us (800.BOELTER). We’ll assess your indoor/outdoor space and recommend modifications to meet health and safety guidelines and put diners at ease. We’ll share ways to maximize flow, turn more tables and increase sales with ideas to extend experiences offsite. We can also share trends we’re seeing to drive more business and creatively optimize your restaurant amidst change.
BRUNSELL LUMBER & MILLWORK
Safety viewing panels for physical distancing. Panels create a feeling of safety while maintaining aesthetic charm and are designed for any application.
• Clear plexiglass for limited obstructions to view for patrons and wait staff allowing for a more open look
• Hardwood frame construction for durability, stained in a ‘warm’ wood tone for quality appearance
• Easily transported, set up and stored with removable feet. Resists tipping and occupies limited floor space
• A full continuous hinge provides a seal between the panels while providing flexibility and sturdiness
• 45, 90 and 180 degree configurations or anywhere in between
• Easily cleaned with soap and water on all surfaces
• Options available for custom sizes, wheeled or pass through configurations
Pricing Level Configurations
2’ x 4’ (actual 49” x 27”) $189.95/each – volume discount on 5 to 8 units $175.70/each*
4’ x 6’ (actual 50” x 75”) $559.95/each – volume discount on 5 to 8 units $517.95/each*
* a combination in quantity qualifies
Booth top dividers available at 49” x 27” for added separation in height between booths, or as a mount on kneewalls. We also have additional ideals to assist with seating for larger groups and making dining a safe and enjoyable experience.
BTBK ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Financial and Cash Flow Analysis; Planning and Forecasting; Stimulus Relief Guidance; General Process Overviews. Through the use of Restaurant 365, we can help streamline processes by centralizing your data, automating tasks and integrating with key vendors. Powerful reporting can provide a level of detail into your restaurant business like you've never seen before. Time and money can be saved on COGS and Labor.
$$$ We are offering a free 1 hour consultation to answer any questions and assist you with financial analysis, planning, forecasts, or simple reviews of your processes and accounting. If you were to engage our firm, we are offering a 20% discount on implementations and consulting projects.
♥♥ Aside from helping our current client base through not only our services but also ordering meals to-go, we have been supporting other local restaurants the same.
1 Ecolab Place, St. Paul, MN 55102
• Ecolab divisions EcoSure and Lobster Ink are offering COVID-19 assessment and training programs to help food service and hospitality customers protect their employees and guests, and restore safe and profitable operations.
• EcoSure’s Coronavirus Training and Assessment Program helps prepare and protect frontline employees. The program includes a COVID-19 response readiness assessment of risks and best practices and onsite training that provides practical guidance for COVID-19 prevention and remediation.
• EcoSure's High-Risk Assessment Program was introduced to reinforce best practices, mitigate food safety and public health risks, and protect employees and guests. For areas where onsite assessment is not feasible at this time, EcoSure provides a Virtual Training and Assessment solution, which is guided remotely by an EcoSure food safety and public health expert.
• EcoSure’s Take-out & Delivery Assessment Program is focused on all aspects of take-out and delivery, including cleaning and sanitation, food integrity, packing and storage and third-party delivery.
• Ecolab’s Lobster Ink business is offering the Essential Rebound Training Program, which provides concise online training for line-level staff and managers, including hand hygiene, sanitizing and disinfecting, time and temperature control and protocols to prevent cross-contamination.
EDWARD DON & COMPANY
9801 Adam Don Pkwy, Woodridge, IL 60517
• Important personal protective equipment including gloves, face masks, aprons, barrier protection, forehead thermometers and more.
• A full line of disposable/single-use products including necessities for delivery/curbside like to-go containers, tableware, cups, napkins, bags, etc. Featuring numerous compostable/biodegradable items.
• A complete supply of cleaning products including crucial items like hand sanitizers, soaps, and a large selection of disinfectants. Plus, an extensive line of additional janitorial/maintenance items (mops, buckets, trash containers & bags, floor mats) as well as bath tissue, paper towels, and related dispensers.
EHS HOSPITALITY RECRUITERS WISCONSIN
EHS Hospitality Recruiters Wisconsin is here for you during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you are in need of management, culinary, catering sales, or corporate staff, we can help. We have a data base of over 150,000 people, currently working, delivering results, and ready to take the next step in their career. If you need a great leader to help you get through these difficult times, now is the time to contact us. We bring over 25 years in the hospitality recruiting business to you.
If you have ever worked with a recruiting agency in the past, current, or never have, we welcome the opportunity to work with you and your restaurant, hotel, food service or hospitality brand ‒ for free! That's right you can look at qualified resumes, interview as many candidates as you wish and this is all for free.
$$$ We are offering the following discounts through June 30th, 2020. Free to speak with any salaried or hourly management, culinary, catering sales or corporate staff. If you are currently using another staffing or recruiting agency, we will beat their fee by 50%. If you are a 1st time EHS Hospitality Recruiters Wisconsin client and decide to hire any of the candidates we present, you will receive 50% off of our standard flat fee. To learn more you must contact Bruce Faber, only for these special discounted offers. These offers do not apply to any current clients of EHS Hospitality nationwide ‒ only EHS Hospitality Recruiters Wisconsin.
Gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies. We also have Cambro to-go boxes, pizza bags and hot holding units.
♥♥ Fein Brothers has ordered lunch at least once a week for its employees from local customers to support them. We also have several pieces of equipment out on loan to customers to help them through this time.
FRONT OF HOUSE MARKETING
Marketing planning and execution service to help restaurants for a successful opening. After an initial consultation, together we can create 6 or 12 week strategic/tactical plan to get your restaurant back on track at a flat rate. Marketing execution services available for an additional fee.
We offer email marketing, texting message marketing, social media management and direct mail services. We can help you stay engaged with your customers, communicate safety steps and generate positive public relations.
$$$ $99 Dollar 60 Minute Consultation via Telephone or Zoom Meeting (reduced from $125). Book here
We offer an easy to use PPE system designed to separate areas of close contact between individuals, providing guests and employees a safe space. Our partitions maintain safety without reducing your space's capacity. Our product is easy to clean, safe to use and simple to install.
$$$ Discounts for WRA members.
GORDON FOOD SERVICE STORE
Gordon Food Service Stores offer disinfectants, sanitizers, protective gear, soaps, and other clearing supplies. The stores also carry various take-out containers, cutlery, and bags. You can order all these items online at https://gfsstore.com and pick up in as little as two hours, in-store or curbside. Online payments are accepted.
GREEN STEM LLC
We offer our Bluestem Hand Sanitizer in a variety of packaging options: 2oz (mist sprayer); 4oz (mist sprayer); 8oz (standard cap, mist sprayer, and pump); 16oz (standard cap, refills); 1 gallon; 5 gallon; 55 gallon drum; 265 gallon tote. We are currently priced below box stores and here to help small businesses re-open in Wisconsin.
GREEN UP SOLUTIONS LLC
We are a premiere operator and distributor of UV light technologies providing sterilization, antimicrobial disinfectant coatings, provider of sub-micron commercial grade air filters, and hand purifier (hand sanitizer). We are a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business.
Heartland Payment Systems
• Heartland Capital allows you to secure the funds you need, when you need them, at the best rates possible. The online platform enables business owners to apply for loans from $5K to $5M and access a line of credit up to $250K. Apply online in 15 minutes and get funded within 48 hours. Click here to learn more.
• Heartland's Credit Surcharge Program allows you to reduce merchant servicing fees on credit card transactions. Keep your business competitive and affordably accept all the ways customers want to pay. Recoup 3.5% on purchases made by credit; automate the addition of surcharge at checkout; and meet federal, state, and card brand regulations.
$$$ Heartland has opened up a special opportunity for its credit card merchant customers. Heartland’s Restaurant Online Ordering and Delivering platform is available for free to any restaurant, regardless of your current POS, for 90 days with no obligation to continue beyond that point. It’s quick to get set up and will include 30 menu items along with online credit card processing. Text the word “WRA” to 414-409-0087 to learn more.
TAKE-OUT: (1) Completely overwrapped, pre-rolled knife, fork, and spoon kits in two levels of quality and price points, (2) Tamper-evident stickers, (3) Tamper-evident peel and seal bands, (4) Earth-friendly to-go clamshell containers in various sizes.
DINE-IN: (1) Placemats to create a barrier on the table (2) A variety of disposable options to replace linens (3) Ready Set Napkins reduce labor and protect silverware (4) Anti-Microbial Wipes, (5) Disposable Menus
INVISIBLE SOLUTION LLC
We build a website with an Online Ordering System for restaurants which will pay itself. We add a $1 service charge in the order system and split half of that service fee between the restaurant and us (meaning any 40 orders that come thru your restaurant website per month, the restaurant makes that $19.99 back and more!). Our motto is: Your success is our success! Included with the site are ‒ Free Facebook Page Order Button plug-in ‒ Promotion/Flyer Creating tool ‒ Commercial Emailing tool ‒ Modern Responsive Design ‒ Hosting fees included.
$$$ The first three months are on us!
JWD Consultancy LLC
Operational advice on adapting to a changing business model; BOH expertise on recipe simplification and training; the ability to help source alternative options from other sectors.
$$$ Offering 1 hour free consulting via phone for any operator in need of brainstorming solutions and alternatives.
Kavanaugh Restaurant Supply Inc
Gloves, hand sanitizer, cleaning supplies and sanitizers known to kill the virus. Toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, etc. A large variety of to-go containers, bags and delivery supplies – foam, plastic, aluminum, compostable, biodegradable. Janitorial items such as brooms, mops, buckets and spray bottles.
$$$ Willing to work with customers and also have financing options available. Waiving all rental fees for dishwashers. Willing to deliver and/or available items may be picked up in store.
LAWRENCE SALES ASSOCIATES
We are a disposable manufacturing company that supplies restaurants and grocery stores packaging and materials for everyday use. We like to think of ourselves as a one-stop shop for take-out packaging as we sell items from to-go containers and custom bags to catering and janitorial needs. If you are a grocery store and you sell food or a restaurant using carry-out then we have what you are looking for from microwavable to compostable materials.
Anyone looking for a curbside or to-go container at an affordable price, please reach out. We have revamped an entire category of products to help reduce the price per container. If you are looking for this container, please mention that you are interested in Culinary Lite Containers from Anchor Packaging. Check us out on Instagram at LSA6220.
M3 Insurance offers a COVID-19 Return-to-Work Toolkit: www.m3ins.com/content/return-work-toolkit to help employers prepare for re-opening businesses to employees and customers. It includes considerations and best practices around four focus areas: Change Management, Communications & Engagement, Facility & Workplace Safety, and Rebuilding & Reimagining Culture. It provides recorded webinars and corresponding resources, and it's updated regularly with relevant tools and information. M3's blog also features a COVID-19 page: www.m3ins.com/blog/category/covid-19/page/2/ with the latest news, legal & compliance updates, and frequently asked questions to help keep businesses informed and prepared during the pandemic.
While we don't offer "products" in the traditional sense, what we do offer is digital marketing products and expertise. More people than ever before are online and now is the time to capitalize on that. Search on Google is up 80%. Facebook usage is up 70%. That holds true for many platforms. Now is the time to make people aware of your brand, your service & your offerings. The cost to advertise is way down!
$$$ We are offering a complete digital assessment free for any business. This is a detailed deep dive look at your opportunity areas. We then will put together a complete 3 month strategic plan with no obligation to move forward!
• Single-use menus: One menu for each customer. Use for dine-in, take-out and delivery. Can be inserted in tabletop displays and sign holders. Large quantities at budget-friendly prices. Menus are letter size, double-sided and shrink-wrapped in packs of 250. Click here to learn more.
• Numerous types of masks, including clear face shields. A large variety of hand sanitizers. Non-contact forehead thermometers. Official CDC posters as well as other health-related posters.
$$$ WRA members can save up to 80% on over 93,000 products. Free delivery on qualifying orders of $50 or more. Click here to learn more.
Thermo Future Box lightweight, durable, hygienic thermal food carriers. Amhil drink cups suitable for to-go drinks. Darnel foam containers to keep take-out meals hot and fresh.
Redco Foodservice Equipment
Redco is offering free short-term equipment loans on:
• 1 ea. half size heated holding cabinet. 110v
• 1 ea. half size proofer/holding cabinet 110v
• 1 ea. 5 tray full size electric convection oven 208/240 30 amp
• 4 ea. chaffing dishes
• 3 ea. heat lamps
• 1 ea. ventless speed oven by Pratica 208/240 30 amp
• 1 ea. single cavity ventless speed convection oven by Ovention 208/240v 30 amp
• 1 ea. double cavity ventless speed convection oven by Ovention 208/240 50 amp
• 1 ea. ventless high speed conveyor pizza oven by Ovention 208/240v 30 amp
• Vacuum sealer machine with bags
• 3 ea. High speed panini press 240v 30 amp
• Sous vide water circulator tank.
• 2 ea. veg prep machines
• 2 ea. canopy tents
• 1 ea. 50 amp generator
Special one week lead time on hot or cold merchandiser for holding food orders. Federal models RSSM478SC and RSSM460SC. We have refrigeration, blenders, ice machines, cooking equipment (griddles, charbroilers). Winco items are in stock.
$$$ Free freight on equipment.
THE REEDEN COMPANY
Palm leaf plates and bowls. These compostable plates and bowls are being used as single-use substitutes for dine in customers. We also have a new line of PPE products geared towards to the food service industry including medical and N95 masks.
♥♥ We are offering restaurants, free marketing posts on our social media pages (Instagram & Facebook).
RETAIL CONTROL SOLUTIONS
We supply information technology solutions that enable your business to run smoother and become more profitable. We provide one seamless integrated solution where you can select from a combination of technologies to obtain the perfect solution to operate your business. From Point of Sale, Labor Management, Inventory Control and Kitchen Automation to our Cloud Reporting suite, we provide you with the right tools to ensure your successful.
We have developed numerous products that are beneficial to operators during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our solutions are all built around 100% contactless ordering so consumers and employees do not need to touch menus, credit cards, pens, or credit card devices. Key items are ‒ 100% contactless curbside pickup ‒ OnLine ordering solutions that are pre-paid so consumers and employees do not need to touch a credit card for payment ‒ Totally contactless dine-in ordering and payment on your cell phone, no app required.
We've developed a 2 way texting application for curbside pickup. The customer places an online order, enters in their vehicle make, model & color and pre-pays with a credit card. The system automatically sends a text to the customer letting them know their order is received and requests they reply to the text upon arrival with "I am Here." The customer pulls up to a designated area and restaurant staff knows when the customer arrives and what vehicle they are driving. A totally seamless & 100% contactless experience.
$$$ Many of our solutions are free during the COVID-19 pandemic.
ROSE PEST SOLUTIONS
Integrated pest management for commercial businesses in the food industry ‒ drain sanitation services, cockroach control, rat abatement, small fly elimination.
With many food establishments closed, pests such as cockroaches, flies, and rodents have been especially active, taking advantage of unoccupied spaces. Now is the time to do a deep clean, sanitize the floor drains, and get control of pests as things open up again. Get your space ready for customers again with scientific pest expertise you can trust.
We're currently developing more extensive disinfecting services to add to our IPM programs for commercial establishments. More to come soon.
$$$ We offer a 5% discount on all annual prepayments.
THE SEXTON GROUP
Complete cleaning, sanitizing & disinfecting service of your entire facility ‒ Chemical Fogging ‒ Floor Care & Restoration ‒ Certificate of Completion. Sexton Group is a dealer for Air Scrubber by Aerus which, when installed, destroys 99% of all surface contaminants. Air Scrubber has Certified Space Technology to eliminate "Sick Building Syndrome" and drastically improves the quality of air inside your restaurant. We can provide both the product & installation.
$$$ Sexton Group is willing to work out a monthly payment plan with any restaurant interested in our services.
1 Sysco Drive, Jackson, WI 53037
We are offering various COVID-essential items, including gloves, masks, cleaning solutions, and touchless sanitizer stations. We have a fully encompassing line of disposables to ensure food travels efficiently for curbside and take-out, as well as in-house dining disposable needs. Additionally, we offer custom menu design, contactless payment options, website design, QR code creation, marketing tools, and revised P&L worksheets. As the business climate for the restaurant industry is shifting, we are working on proactively providing the products needed to keep up with those changes.
Also offering virtual training sessions for customers regarding their menu, their staffing, their marketing, sanitation practices and other areas of their business; as well as resources and guides that can all be found here.
$$$ Various discounted offerings available from some of our partners, including: printing, 3rd party delivery, website design, and social media.
Toast Now™ allows foodservice operators to set up digital channels, like online ordering, a mobile ordering app, contactless delivery, and e-gift cards.
$$$ We are allowing any restaurant to use our online ordering platform for free for 3 months.
In addition to UnitedHealthcare’s ongoing offering for employer sponsored health insurance with members-only discounts on medical and specialty benefits and a small business Association Health Plan, UnitedHealth Group provides resources for all employees. These solutions are available to any and all WRA members & employees: Telemedicine, At-home lab testing, Free Rx card program, Free virtual program for back pain, and Free mental health resources.
• Telemedicine - Teladoc Unlimited, $0 copay medical and mental health virtual visits to Association members for $7 per employee, per month and includes the entire family. Includes a COVID-19 self-assessment questionnaire that guides members through simple ‘yes/no’ questions about symptoms and provides recommendations consistent with CDC guidance. Learn more here.
• Mental health, substance use disorder and suicide prevention resources: Sanvello – #1 rated app for stress, anxiety and depression (free). Click here to learn more. Optum Substance Use Disorder Helpline – In crisis? Call 1-855-780-5955 or click here for immediate help anytime from anywhere (free). Optum Emotional Support Helpline – Need a little support? Call 1-866-342-6892 for help anytime from anywhere (free).
$$$ UnitedHealth Group to Provide Over $1.5 Billion in Assistance and Premium Support to Customers For UnitedHealthcare commercial fully insured individual and employer customers, credits ranging from 5% to 20% -- depending upon the specific plan -- will be applied to premium billings in June. Learn more here.
Universal Presentation Concepts
• Face Shields: 9"H x 13"W, meets OSHA guidelines, self-forming foam, transmission barrier for airborne pathogens, break resistant PET, non-latex elastic headband, recyclable and full one size fits all face coverage.
• Clear portable protective shields: A transmission barrier for airborne pathogens, easy to clean, no assembly, lightweight, pass through cut out, finished edges with rounded corners and custom branding is available. Also available in foldable varieties.
• Clear acrylic counter/aisle shields: A transmission barrier for airborne pathogens, easy to clean, easy installation, visual frame, finished edges, rounded corners, includes mounting hardware and custom graphics.
$$$ We are offering face shields at 15% discount for first responders & health care providers.
THE WAITE GROUP
Manufacture’s we represent products and services:
Bar Maid ‒ Drain seal protection; BK Resources ‒ Hand sanitizer stands, disposable masks, mobile hand washing sinks; CDN ‒ Non-contact forehead thermometers; Daymark ‒ Hand sanitizer packets, non-contact forehead thermometers, tamper seal labels, social distance floor decals; GET ‒ Eco take-out containers; John Boos ‒ Mobile hand washing stations and sinks; Mercer ‒ Cloth face masks/BLU™ towels; Nemco ‒ Hands-free door openers, polycarbonate dividers; Sterno ‒ Hand sanitizer, IFC’s
Videos and PDF’s of all items offered. We send out constant contact blasts weekly on new product offerings. If you would like to be on this list please send us an email with contact information.
YAHARA BAY DISTILLERS, INC.
Hand Sanitizer ‒ 80% denatured ethyl alcohol, glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, for use at the food service providers facility or for resale. High proof alcohol for sanitizing surfaces ‒ 70% undenatured Ethyl Alcohol ("Just Vodka - 140 Proof"), for use as a surface sanitizer effective against viruses such as COVID-19. Distribution in Southern, Southeastern, and Eastern Wisconsin.
Contact Nathan for more information on hand sanitizer pricing for resellers and businesses going back to work.
THE YES GROUP
• PPE/Sanitation items ‒ sanitizer kits, IR forehead thermometers, face shields and masks, barrier shields, hand wash reminder alert, portable hand sinks
• To-go items ‒ secure tamper-evident package labels, disposable meal packaging, hot/cold food transport, secure hot/cold food holding & display, touchless prepack food display
• Eat in needs ‒ self level patio tables, portable sneeze guards, flatware protective sleeves, clear plate covers, social distance floor tags, paper placemats
• Electronic touch free items ‒ ice maker/ice & water dispensers, hand sinks/faucets, universal hand towel dispensers
• Amana MGS kits for face mask sanitization
• Hatco SECURE hot food lockers, stage orders with secure code access for carryout and 3rd party delivery self-serve order pickup
Our factory trained team will guide you with problem solving consultations and product training, on site or video visits to provide recommendations for operational challenges. Brookfield test kitchen and showroom also available should you need to come see our solutions for COVID-19 re-opening needs. ♥♥ Supporting local operators with our dining dollars.
$$$ FREE shipping on select products. FREE goods offers on select products. FREE short term loaner and demo equipment.